I/O Crew Leader & Snowboarder
A 25-year veteran of the sport, Brent’s riding style has morphed dramatically over the years. Once known for winning comps at parks or in the halfpipe, he now focuses on the steep lines, jumps and fresh powder of the Summit County back country, preferring to make a living through photo shoots and film.
- I/O Merino Glacier Track Pants: So unbelievably comfortable- I’ve never been more relaxed when unwinding from a long day riding. Doing yoga, lounging on the couch or falling asleep watching a movie- these things rule.
- I/O Merino Elemental Jacket: The perfect mid-layer, it works perfectly in between a base layer and a coat regardless of the temperature. And because of its great style I can wear it as a light weight sweatshirt to social events, out to eat, etc… the ultimate in versatility.
- I/O Merino Keystone Tee: “I love the year round flexible of the tee- in the summer I can wear it mountain biking, hiking or walking around town and in the winter I sometimes use it as an uber comfortable loose fitting base layer under my Elemental jacket.”
- Elemental Jacket: “It’s the perfect mid-layer. It works perfectly in between a base-layer and a coat regardless of the temperature. And because of its great style I can wear it as a light weight sweat shirt out to social events. The ultimate in versatility.”
Brent’s Favourite Gear
- Perfected the Upside Down Rail
- Appeared on Discovery Channel’s ‘Stunt Junkies’
- Became the oldest snowboarder to land the Double Cork
- Named in the 2006 US Olympic Team
- Published in nearly every snowboard magazine
Here’s what Brent’s been up to: