- The ‘Win a Premium Merino Vest’ Promotion (Promotion) commences at 9:00am (EDT) on 12 August, 2016 and concludes at 11.00pm (EDT) on 8 September 2016 (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is promoted by ioMerino Pty Ltd ABN 34 156 516 666 of 183 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide, South Australia, AUSTRALIA 5006. (ioMerino).
- All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the terms and conditions as set out by the Promoter and any future terms and conditions or alterations to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion comprises of 1 prize – a Summit vest valued at RRP$170. The prize will be drawn at 9am (GMT+10:30) on 9 September 2016.
- Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions of ioMerino.
- The Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Prizes or any element cannot be exchanged for any other prize/s.
- The prize cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- To enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period, entrants must enter via the ioMerino website (ioMerino.com)
- Entrants must then answer all mandatory questions, enter their email address and click ‘Enter Now’ (Registration).
- All correctly completed Registrations will be entered automatically into a computerised draw to win a Prize.
- Registration details provided on the Entry Page that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
- Entrants are only entitled to one (1) Registration per email address.
- The Entrant must ensure their email is accurate and up to date to ensure they can be contacted by the Promoter.
- Entry Forms that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions are invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only.
The Winner will be picked at random at 9am (GMT+10:30) on 12 August 2016. The Winner will be contacted by email from ioMerino. The valid entry picked from the Draw will be deemed the winners (Winner).
General Terms and Conditions
- Any costs associated with the Winner collecting the prize, including customs clearance, are the sole responsibility of the Winner and will not be compensated by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- The winning entries of the promotion must conform to all terms and conditions.
- The Winner does not need to be present at the Draw. ioMerino Management will ship all prizes to the winner’s address at no charge to the winner.
- Subject to any directions given under any law regulating the Promotion, if a Prize is not claimed by the Winner within 14 days of being contacted ioMerino Management, the Winner will no longer be entitled to the Prize and the Promoter may undertake a re-draw at a time determined by the Promoter. In such case, the first valid entry drawn in the re-draw will be entitled to the Prize (Replacement Winner). The Replacement Winner is deemed the Winner of the Prize for the purposes of these terms and conditions. The new winner will be selected at random and announced through a Facebook post on the ioMerino Facebook page and by email sent from ioMerino.
- Any decision made by the Promoter, and ioMerino Management in respect of the Promotion, is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, the Winner hereby gives ioMerino and the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name on social media and online at the time of the Draw and at any stage thereafter.
- By partaking in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter may use information provided on Entry Forms or in connection with claiming any Prize in accordance with the ioMerino Privacy Statement. A copy of the Privacy Statement is available for viewing at ioMerino.com/privacy-policy
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of:
i) including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion; and
ii) enabling the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide entrants with marketing materials via any medium including email or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its related companies or promotional partners, who may contact the entrant with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information in this manner. Entrants may opt out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email at any time.
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entries. Entries which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have prior consent from their parent or guardian before entering the Promotion and must be able to provide evidence of such consent on request.
- If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements.
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia over 18 years of age as at the time of entry in the Competition, except employees, contractors, agents of ioMerino, sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of Michell Pty Ltd and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of the Promotion and their immediate families. Immediate families mean parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents.
- The Promoter (including its related entities) and its respective officers, employees, contractors and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential economic loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of the Promotion or in connection with a Prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.